149th Annual International Exhibition of the
American Watercolor Society
47 Fifth Avenue, New York City, NY
April 4 - 23, 2016
I feel incredibly honored to have work accepted in this prestigious exhibition. Details to follow.
Shown: detail, Still Life with Tea Caddy
RHYTHM & BLUES
Meridian Street Gallery
320 North Meridian Street, Indianapolis, Indiana
February 2 - 25, 2016
Opening Artist Reception February 5, 4:30-8:00 PM
A juried exhibition featuring artists from Indiana, Illinois, Idaho, Ohio and California.
Shown: Climb In, watercolor, 24.5 x 19.5"
SULLIVAN MUNCE CULTURAL CENTER BOUTIQUE
205-225 West Hawthorne Street
The year-round boutique features quality artwork and fine crafts from regional artists. I currently have a selection of smaller still-life and toy paintings available, as well as boxed note cards.
Shown: Three Raspberries, watercolor, 8 x 11”.
* Juried member, Indiana Artisan
* Juried member, Indiana Artists Club, Inc.
* Juried member, International Guild of Realism
* Signature member, Watercolor Society of Indiana
* Hoosier Salon
* The Allied Artists of America, Inc.
* National Watercolor Society
* American Women Artists
*American Watercolor Society
* Transparent Watercolor Society of America